5.21.2012

It's all Sandra's fault...
Oaknyc.com

The stylish and very addictive 5inchandup.blogspot.com blogger was wearing a pair of these brouge's in a post and in the color black. It was displayed in the most casual 'and here are my shoes' kind of way that I had to own a pair for myself. I'm like that, I find something to obsess about and then I'm unhappy until I make them mine, ah..my precious...

"cause and effect"
I didn't really get anything for my birthday so I've decided to buy something for myself. I was contemplating a gemstone ring or necklace but are opting out of jewelry this time, a pair of Acne is just what the doctor ordered. So, I caved in and just had to have them while using my '30+ something birthday' as the main excuse. 

By the way, thank you Oak for stocking the very last pair and in my size!..and I'm now anticipating their arrival (hope to god they fit). The pair is in a sort of brownish leather just as the shoe pictured below and the picture above is of a pair that I've recently found on ebay, it's just getting the size right when bargaining there and it hardly works for me, a size 40 dilemma. For now:  it's about 5 days delivery, probably sometime next week, and I'll post an update about that...


No comments:

Post a Comment