5.30.2012

my nautical beach collection...

Today is the day, this morning I got the first three garments out of a lot of 7 back from the dressmaker. Ever since she waved me goodbye (carrying another lot of fabric that I want to use for a quilt jacket) I have been busy making additional changes and notes on these styles and still trying to get this 'beach styles/what I'm wearing on a Sunday' collection together. The paper bag shorts still needs a braided belt or rope and pockets, the dome feels a bit big and needs to be moved plus lining should be in cream/polka dots, oh and the fabric more of a cream cotton twill. Would love your thoughts so far....xoxo Alice




4 comments:

  1. Hi darling,
    Love this nautical chic look!

    xoxox,
    CC

    P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment and for adding me to your blogroll! Blogger is giving me some problems right now, but I will add you to my Fellow Fashionistas as soon as I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool oversized outfit!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top off a trendy look with BCBGeneration's heart charm bowler hat black lace bodycon dress

    ReplyDelete