5.28.2012

all wrapped in Jorge...




I am heading off to my allied (and much adored) dressmaker tomorrow, to approve some of the first samples that I'm currently working on. A sort of beach, 'hang out on a Sunday' collection with scattered wave and space prints and in cozy velour too. Finally I'm working on some pieces that I would wear day in day out, (like the paper bag high waist pants in a cream Calico fabric, they look so pretty). In the meantime I'm keeping warm wearing Jorge. I found this Australian label on a random shopping spree in Wellington, at a Surf shop of all places and got this hoodie and a zip wrap jacket that has been worn to pieces. Do you have a favorite garment like this?...would love to know. T-shirts tend to be that way...Have a great start of the week guys! xx Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment