4.15.2011

yeti me..




I have been browsing for a fur vest for some time now, as I started off wanting something mid length perfect to pair with my new Rag & Bone knit dress and a pair of leather leggings I have completely fallen for extra hairy coats and accessories..yeti jackets, vests, coats with a remiss of my mom's old 'moon boots' and much (then) laughed at and perhaps even repulsed. It's been converted into 'my want list', not that the list grows any smaller even tough hearty visitors of I am Folklore probably noticed that bone and animal jewelry has been on that list too. I recently got myself a Erin Wasson version of a small pelvis, or is it something else? 
I'm loving it nether the less, deserve it, yes..

xx V (share a yeti find, would love to know where you've bought yours?)

No comments:

Post a Comment